Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the website of the International Society of Forensic Radiology and Imaging. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
Terms of website use
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither the International Society of Forensic Radiology and Imaging nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites, which are not under the control of the International Society of Forensic Radiology and Imaging. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Internet copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of the International Society of Forensic Radiology and Imaging.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Reliance on information posted
The Content on the website is intended for educational and informational purposes only. Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The content on our site is obtained from a number of sources and is provided without charge on an “as is” basis without any representation, warranty or condition, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, as to quality, accuracy, completeness, legality, currency, reliability, efficacy or fitness for a particular purpose.
The International Society of Forensic Radiology and Imaging and its service providers, content providers, and officers shall have no liability, whether direct, indirect, consequential, contingent, special or incidental, related to or arising from the content on the website or the use thereof, whether based on breach of contract or tort, including without limitation negligence, infringement of intellectual property rights, strict liability, breach of warranty, failure of essential purpose, fundamental breach or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility thereof.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly and reserve the right to suspend, change, modify, add or remove aspects of the site available on the site at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the information on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
There is no need to ask permission to link to our site, however any page or file must be called with its URL displayed. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. Links to our site must be in a fair and legal manner and must not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
If you have any concerns about the material which appears on our site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.