ISFRI membership is available to individuals involved in the field of Forensic Radiology and Imaging.
Your ISFRI membership benefits:
- Representation of Forensic Radiology and Imaging on an international level.
- Complimentary print version and online access to our societies journal “Journal of Forensic Radiology and Imaging”.
- Reduced registration fees for the annual meeting of the ISFRI
- Membership certificate
- Access to website for taskforce activities, guidelines and protocols
- Full membership -150 CHF
- PhD/Resident membership (proof of residency required) - 75 CHF
ISFRI membership will be valid until the end of the calendar year.
In order to be eligible for the reduced PhD/Resident membership a letter of the chair of the department confirming this status is necessary. This letter should include the year of expected end of the PhD study/training. The letter has to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. PhD/Resident membership is only available until the end of the year, which you have indicated as end of the PhD study/residency.